2009年7月14日星期二

hOmEwOrK ~TuiTiOn ~ExaM..>.<

Aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~~~
Wan shoutout all my stress oLedi...T-T
Haiz~~
Everyday i muz worried bout the PA n MUET...
Finding the information n oso presentation of PowerPoint...
Beside tat..i oso wan find the point of english debate..
Then wan think bout hw 2 present it.....
U know my english is very bad...
Hw cum present it??>.<
After school..going 2 tuition again...
Luckily,my school doesn't have the new system...
Tat is dismissed cLass in 4.oo p.m..
Haha!!^@^
I can rest few more hour at home....
Bt,u think i reali rest n doing homework??
of coz nt...
Juz on9 n play game or friendster,facebook onli...Hehe..^^
Later i oso wan go tuition for Chemistry...
I hate tat teacher!!
I wiLL change 2 another tuition center next month...
Coz the teacher always praise himself very good....
He said without him u can't get A woh...Cheh!!I dun believe tat..
2mrw n friday i oso tuition there...Maths n Biology..
I think the teacher are better than the Chemistry teacher a lot....
Exam is coming soon....
My mind nw is thinking al the stress....wan die jor....T-T
Hope my Exam can get a good result...
GAMBATEH!!!JIA YOU!!!ADD OIL!!!

没有评论: