2009年7月15日星期三

mY cute cute haMsTer..^@^

Hai..hai..2day is thursday...em...
I will write bout my veri veri Kawaii hamster..haha^^
U see the pic..so funny 1...
My 2 hamster are so fat n black in color...
Their name are cal heng heng n qing qing...
u noe y cal tis name??This is a secret Oo..hehe..>.<
They follow me bout 1 half year jor...
So,juz left half year i can play wif them..coz they wil die soon..T-T
Everyday when i go back from skul...
The 1st thing tat i need 2 do is give food 2 them....
When i give food 2 them..they luk like veri Hapi den run 2 the small house n wait me 2 feed food 4 them..haha...so cute leh~~
They oso like 2 sleep too...so bcum more fat n fat jor...
Haha..i hope my hamster can live wif me forever..
Bt i think it is impossible....T-T
So,i wil take care of my hamster everyday...
Give them the best thing...:-)
YEAH!!!

1 条评论:

Denise 说...

kawaii ne~ ur hamster sooo cute Oo...^^