2009年7月29日星期三

~~YEAH!!~~(^@^)....终于考完试了。。。


Haha...finally....my exam was finished jor lu....
Feel no more stress nw.....bt den i wan go 4 tuition again...wuwuwuw~~T-T
2day juz finished my exam onli...wan study again....
juz bcoz 2day is bio exam...many thing wan 2 read n remember...
last nite i study until 2.00 a.m cai go 2 sleep.....
wow!!my eye was bcum 2 ''panda'' eye oledi....O.O
i oso wan feel pengsan jor...coz my eye can't open when in P.A class after exam 2day...i can't concentrate...Haiz~~juz bcoz 2 many bio thing haven read yet...so,i muz finish study book 1st den go sleep very latetly....
bt i noe nw juz a monthly test onli..juz 3 chapter oso read until wan die...
hw cum next year STPM exam i wan read 2 thick thick d bio book??=.=
i can't imageine tat.....nw my mind is blur~blur~blur~
wan 4gt al bout the bio thing.....juz wan on9~on9~on9~oLedi few day i dun have on9 jor...bcum outdate le..Haha!!2day my Math teacher give back our exam math paper 2 us....
Wah...my marks veri bad...juz 40++ sumthing...geng~~i can pass oso hapi le...^^
the al 6 math question i can do it veri well d,bt bcoz of my careless....
All was wrong n get many O marks onli...>.< y??y i so careless??i can do it well d......
Nvm....tis is 1st test onli...GAMBATEH n add oil 4 next exam!!!....
Nw everyday must start hardworking lu...juz like miss cheong(my class teacher) say 4 hours
for study...so,i can't on9 everyday....
Feel so sad nw....dunoe y like tat....Last time i say tat gt 1 boy wan meet me...
nw we wil chat everyday at outside skul when i wait my mum fetch me after skul...
Hehe...he very nice...nt bad...
Ok~~wan stop here nw...too many day i din open n write blog jor....nw write tis blog like veri long gam^^...coz busy wif my exam...
i wil see movie wif my frend at saturday...so,can relax mor abit lu...^^YEAH!!

没有评论: